Front cover of U.S. Passport
The Bedford County Clerk office, in Bedford County Courthouse Annex on the west side of the Shelbyville square, is authorized by the U. S. Department of State to process U. S. Passport applications.  Applications for passports can be made by appointment only.  To schedule an appointment, please call (931) 684-1921.

Please visit the U.S. Department of State website for information about how to:

  • Apply for a U.S. Passport
  • Renew Your U.S. Passport
  • Report or Replace a Lost or Stolen Passport
  • Correct or Change Information on Your U.S. Passport

What do you need to do?
 (All of these links will take you to the U.S. Department of State website. They are provided here for your convenience.)
Apply for the First Time (In Person)
Renew Your U.S. Passport
Apply for a Minor Under Age 16
Apply for a Minor Age 16 or 17
How to Get Your Passport In a Hurry

Sign Up Forwe are social