- Courthouse & Property Committee
- Financial Management Committee
- Law Enforcement Committee
- Rules & Legislative Committee
State law provides for a period of public comment at local government meetings to provide the public with an opportunity to comment on matters that are germane to items on the agenda. Any person interested to speak should:
- Record name and address on a sign-up sheet that will be provided, prior to meeting being called to order.
- When called upon, address comments to the Chairperson in a respectful manner.
- Limit remarks to three minutes for item(s) germane to the agenda.