AboutThe Bedford County Probation System is a Governmental Agency established by resolution of the Bedford County Board of Commissioners. Effective January 1, 2001, Bedford County Probation System serves as the enforcement arm of the General Sessions Court of Bedford County supervising misdemeanor probationers. Bedford County Probation System currently employees a Director, (3) Administration Staff and four (4) supervising Probation Officers. This office currently supervises more than 1,000 misdemeanor probationers.
Mission Statement:“It is the Mission of Bedford County Probation System to provide effective supervision to misdemeanor probationers in such a way as to minimize the risk to the public; structure compensation to make victims whole by maximizing restitution; As well as providing opportunities for the probationer to remain or gain meaningful employment, training and treatment for continued success.”
Vision Statement:“To involve and empower improvement in individual knowledge and skills, thereby enhancing both society and workplace behaviors. To renew each day the commitment to providing a safe and humane environment of supervision, with opportunities for positive behavioral change”
Value Statement:The Bedford County Probation System is committed to continuous improvement by working toward a common goal. All employees are encouraged to be flexible, creative, and responsive in meeting the needs of Bedford County and the clients they manage, as well as full accountability to the taxpayers of our community.
Bedford County Probation Service now accepts credit/debit card paymentsMake secure online payments 24 hours a day! Just go to: https://secure.webfeepay.com
Physical Address108 Northcreek Drive, Suite 86, Shelbyville, TN 37160
Office Hours & Contact Information8:00 am to 3:45 pm Monday through Friday, **The office is closed on all government holidays.**
Below are the links to the calendars showing which weeks are open for reporting for certain officers.
Officer England & Chacon Reporting Weeks Calendar
Officer Schneider & Perdue Reporting Weeks Calendar
Phone: 931-685-1340 | Fax: 931-680-7387
For general questions and queries dial 0 for operator.
- Jason Sudberry - Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 931-685-1340 ext. 5
- Rebecca Schneider - Probation Officer Email: email@example.com Phone: 931-685-1340 ext. 1
- Nikki Perdue - Probation Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 931-685-1340 ext. 4
- Alicia England - Probation Officer Email: email@example.com Phone: 931-685-1340 ext. 3
- Pedro Chacon - Probation Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 931-685-1340 ext. 2
- Cindy Herring - Admin Assistant Email: email@example.com Phone: 931-685-1340 ext. 0
- Lynn Clanton - Office Assistant
- Sandra Guffey - Court Liaison
**Unemployed & Self-employed probationers must report on Monday through Wednesday only.
**Employed probationers may report during any scheduled reporting time.