- Issues letters of administration and testamentary
- Receives and adjudicates all claims
- Takes and states all accounts and settlements
- Examines and files Small Estate Affidavits
- Hears and determines all probate matters, as the Chancellor deems appropriate
For additional information and to schedule a Probate proceeding please call.
- Prior to the hearing all common form petitions to be heard must be accompanied by our "Probate Information Sheet" along with a copy of the will to be probates (if applicable), and any other affidavits, waivers, and or proposed exhibits. If a surety bond is required the Clerk & Master will determine the amount and a bond must be on file with the Clerk & Master's offices before Letters are granted.
- For Small Estate Affidavits that have not been prepared and filed by an attorney the Affiant must fill out a "Small Estate Affidavit Form" and turn it into our office.
View Probate Forms