Delinquent Taxes

Delinquent Taxes


In Bedford County, suits filed by the counties and cities to collect delinquent taxes are filed in Chancery Court.

Upon the filing of the lawsuit, the Clerk and Master is required to collect the delinquent taxes, plus statutory interest and penalty, court costs and attorney fees. Taxes that are due that are less than two years old that are not posted on this website and may be found in the Bedford County Trustee's Office, or with the Municipality where the taxes are owed.

Please click the link below to search for delinquent taxes currently in the Clerk and Master's Office for collection. You may also pay online by check or credit card.
Click HERE to search and pay online.

Sign Up Forwe are social